Well met, everyone, and welcome back to another article! It’s been a while since I’ve been on here, and I’d like to wish you all a Happy New Year! It’s around this time of year when we start to make our New Year’s resolutions, and I would like to share mine with you!
My New Year’s resolutions for 2019 include:
- Starting the editing and publishing process (querying, etc.) on my NaNoWriMo novel, The Hollow Bones
- Starting my music career (with a band, on my own, or a combination of both)
- Training to get my body stronger, and hopefully get back into aerial silks, ballet, and/or flow arts
- Starting my YouTube channel and/or my audio drama podcast
- Developing a self-care routine to start healing from mental illness
- Living with more creative expression (DIYs, home decor, art, music, etc.)
What are your New Year’s resolutions? If you don’t make resolutions, are there any goals you’d like to accomplish before the end of the year? Please let me know in the comments section below!
Thank you for reading, and stay magical! Happy New Year!